Come and have a lovely break away in Blackpool at our small but friendly 6 bedroomed hotel. We are so pleased to be reopening and we are now taking bookings for May 17th 2021 onwards, please contact us direct for our best prices.
Barton House Hotel is situated a 2 minute walk from the beach, a 3 minute walk to the tram stop, we are located between the central and south pier, and not far from Blackpool Tower, The Pleasure Beach and all main attractions.
We would like to welcome you to Barton House Hotel, we are a husband and wife team - Ian & Denise Ward running this small hotel. The hotel has 6 En suite bedrooms on the first & second floor, we also have a dining room where breakfast is served on the ground floor. Our aim is to provide you with a lovely base to stay at, to set you up for the day with breakfast and for you to enjoy all the sights of Blackpool and the surrounding areas.
We are reopening on August 1st 2020 - the Covid 19 guidelines & social distancing are in place, we would ask you to be patient whilst we maintain this and it will require you to book breakfast times, so we can stagger the amount of people in the dining room at anyone time. South Shore is a central place to catch trams & buses to The Pleasure Beach & Tower or just a short walk away from the main attractions.
Enjoy either a Full English, vegetarian or vegan breakfast along with cereal, toast, juice, Fair Trade tea & coffee (cow's milk, soya or brown rice milk always available) please let us know if you have any allergies when you book, so that we can offer you any alternatives.
Every bedroom has a flat screen T.V. ,free Wi-Fi, Fair Trade tea & coffee,, hair dryer & complimentary cruelty free toiletries . There is free on street parking on a first come, first served basis. As an alternative we can provide parking vouchers at a reduced price of £5.00 (normally £10.00) for 24 hours from Blackpool Council, the nearest car park is around 3 minutes walk. If you wish to have a parking voucher, please feel free to drop off luggage first and we will help you take it to your room and you can collect the voucher.
We ask for a deposit of £30.00 per person to reserve your room(s) and the balance to be paid 45 days prior to arrival. We prefer payment by BACS, cash or debit card.
Whether this is your first visit, or you have been a guest many times, we want your experience to be excellent. Please let us know if you need anything else to complete your holiday, as we are always pleased to help where possible and whilst we don't envisage any problems during your stay sometimes this is unavoidable.
We are so pleased to have passed the updated Covid 2021 "We're Good to Go" and also we have been awarded the "Safe Travels" award. Everyone's safety is our priority, looking forward to seeing lots of you from May 17th 2021 onwards.
1 x King size bed, 32" flat screen TV, En-suite shower. tea & coffee making facilities, small fridge for fresh milk, towelling robes, cruelty free bathroom toiletries & a hair dryer.
First floor 2 x single beds, 28" flat screen T.V., En-suite shower, tea & coffee making facilities, mini fridge for fresh milk, cruelty free bathroom toiletries and a hair dryer.
1 x Super king bed, side window sea view, flat screen T.V., large En-suite bathroom. tea & coffee making facilities, small fridge for fresh milk, towelling robes, cruelty free bathroom toiletries and a hair dryer.
1 x King size bed, 28" flat screen TV, En-suite shower. tea & coffee making facilities, mini fridge for fresh milk, towelling robes, cruelty free bathroom toiletries & a hair dryer.
Second floor 2 x single beds, 32" flat screen T.V., En-suite shower, tea & coffee making facilities, mini fridge for fresh milk, cruelty free bathroom toiletries & a hair dryer, you can see the top of Blackpool Tower from this room!
1 x King size bed, flat screen T.V., with built in DVD player, large En-suite bathroom. tea & coffee making facilities, small fridge for fresh milk, towelling robes, cruelty free bathroom toiletries and a hair dryer.
If you would like to bring your family to Blackpool for a special occasion to celebrate a birthday or anything else, why not book all 6 rooms at a reduced rate of £350 per night, minimum of a 2 night stay and use of the dining room for 1 evening, where you can have a meal delivered from a local takeaway, we will lay the tables with cloths, napkins, cutlery, crockery, champagne flutes, wine glasses, water glasses, a candelabra, you supply your own alcohol and we will wash up for you.
Room 2 & 3 have an extra door and it makes it secure to have the 2 rooms for 4 people (you can also have a foldaway bed to make it up to 5, there will be a small charge for this), if the adults want their own space with a super king size bed, side sea view and large bathroom, then the children can walk in and out but have their own twin bedded room and en-suite shower, this is an excellent solution.
Room Rates - these are based on a 1 night stay, discounts are available on stays of more than 1 night, please contact us for a quote, we do have a small foldaway bed that can be used in the 2 big rooms.
1) We try to keep our terms & conditions as simple as possible, so if you book a stay at Barton House Hotel this will be confirmed by email and the room/s held in the diary until a deposit invoice is emailed across. The Terms & Conditions will deem to be accepted upon payment of the deposit.
2) A £30 deposit per person must be made at the time of booking – an invoice is issued for this and payment can be made by bank transfer (BACS), card or cash. We don’t accept cheques. A further invoice will be sent for the balance and must be paid 45 days prior to the stay at Barton House Hotel. We advise you to take out independent holiday insurance in case you need to cancel the booking.
3) In the unlikely event of cancellation of your booking, please make sure the notice is sent in writing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org the following cancellation charges will apply:
· More than 45 days prior to the stay – the deposit will be returned
· Less than 45 days prior to the stay – 100% charges apply to the booking
4) Rooms/s will be ready from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival, if you are likely to arrive after 6.00 p.m. please let us know so that one of us will be here to check you in. We ask you to vacate your room by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure.
5) There is free parking on and around Barton Avenue, but if there is none available when you arrive there is a Blackpool Council public car park just a 3-minute walk away (Lonsdale Road), you can drop your bags and we have a supply of Blackpool Council 24 hour parking permits at £5.00 each that you can purchase rather than £10.00 if you pay direct in the car park. Barton House Hotel cannot take any responsibility for your vehicle whether it is parked in the street or a car park.
6) Barton House Hotel is a completely non-smoking hotel and has smoke detectors in every room for your own safety. We do have a small garden at the front of the property that can be used and an ashtray provided. Please be considerate of any other guests in the garden who may be non-smokers.
7) If a problem occurs whilst you are staying with us and something is accidentally damaged please make us aware of it so that we can rectify the situation as soon as we can as we would prefer to avoid charging you for any damage, if we can avoid it.
8) We have free wi-fi to assist guests for leisure purposes only, the code is provided on entry to the hotel, please make sure the code is only used by guests when they are actually staying at Barton House Hotel, we can’t be held responsible for any exchange of confidential information made in error. We would also ask that you refrain from downloading any content that may infringe third party copyright or is of an offensive nature, we have a common sense approach to this and would ask that it is maintained, so that the hotel is not brought into disrepute.
9) We hope that your stay with us will be a pleasant one so if you have a problem that we are not aware of please let us know and we will try to solve it immediately. Our aim is for every guest to have enjoyed their stay and want to come back to Barton House Hotel.